Join a Winning Team at Lovering Mitsubishi
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
Here are our current employment opportunities:
Automotive Sales Consultant
Sell or Lease New Volvo and Mitsubishi vehicles as well as all makes and models of used cars. The Lovering Family of Dealerships is looking to expand our sales staff in Concord. Qualified Automotive Sales Consultant applicants will be self motivated, reliable, accountable, and energetic individuals with a need to succeed! Great communication skills a must. Prior sales experience is not required. You will be provided with professional training and a competitive compensation plan by a company that is as committed to your success as you are. Please apply by email or call today for a confidential interview.
You need to be self-motivated, outgoing and enjoy talking with people. A professional appearance and a drug test is required for employment.
High School Diploma is required and some college is preferred.
- 90 Day Guarantee
- Employer matched 401K Plan after 90 days
- 2 Weeks Vacation after 1 year
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Loyalty bonus
- Fun working environment with opportunities for growth & advancement
Automotive Sales Manager
If you are an experienced Sales Manager, looking for a rewarding challenge with a verifiable track record of attaining sales and high CSI goals then we have a job for you.
Creating an enthusiastic team and successful sales environment focusing on thinking outside the box and challenging the norm in business. Overseeing a team of 6 sales professionals, mentoring, training, desking deals and directing your team towards success. Evaluating and relaying information related to sales, promotions and competition.
The Successful Applicant will have a strong automotive sales management background with a hunger to succeed as well as:
- Superior customer relationship skills and be wiling to work with other employees for the mutual benefit of the dealership
- Motivation and a winning attitude
- The Ability to oversee the efforts of vehicle sales associates to enhance the dealerships image, the customer experience and achieving 100%
- Customer Satisfaction
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Basic MS Office knowledge; ADP computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- First class communication skills needed to deal with customers, employee’s and vendors
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- Professional Appearance
- Finance department experience preferred
- Sales managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards and promote a healthy company culture.
- College Degree preferred but will consider someone with a minimum of 5 years experience with a proven track record.
- Competitive salary package $70K – $100K yearly (base + car + comm)
- Participation in the annual company loyalty bonus plan
- Genuine leadership opportunity with a team that is eager to grow
- A close-knit and fun company culture
- 401k Plan with Match
- Competitive Health and Dental Plans with dealer contributions
- Paid Vacations and more.