At Lovering Mitsubishi, Community Involvement is at the Core of Our Business
Over the past sixteen years, the Lovering Auto Group has had the opportunity to get involved with many of the NH area agencies that assist the needy and less fortunate in our communities. Many of the organizations we work with are focused on issues involving the arts, animal protection, education, health, and women’s issues. The interest and support of many of these causes has grown organically within our organization, starting with our owners, Rich and Linda Lovering, and also through our employees and loyal customers.
Lovering has a history of serving the community in many different ways. Below are some of the groups that we have been proud to support over the years:
The Boys and Girls Club provides a safe place for at-risk children to get together and reach their potentials as caring, productive, and responsible citizens. Lovering Volvo began supporting the organization in 1998 and since then has given $175,910 to help with a variety of programs, including Partners 4 Kids (Lovering Volvo is a Premier Sponsor year-round), the Youth Dinner, the Spring Fling, the Bids for Kids Auction (Premier Sponsor), the Annual Golf Tournament, and the Nashua Soup Kitchen Run for Food Race.
A non-profit charitable healthcare trust that represents a range of medical providers in the area. The Lovering Auto Group is proud to have donated for the past several years to the foundation’s annual heart disease awareness fundraiser, the Red Dress Gala.
CASA NH (Court Appointed Special Advocates of New Hampshire) is a non-profit, private organization staffed by volunteers advocating in the best interests of neglected and abused children. Lovering donated toward their fashion show fundraiser, helping to sponsor the event.
Offering trusted patient-centered services made to enhance independence and quality of life, Home Health and Hospice Care has roots going all the way back to 1883. Lovering has aided with both the Home Health and Hospice Gala Wine Dinner and Annual Golf Tournament fundraising events.
In addition to their support of the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Nashua, Lovering is proud to lend their support to the Lakes Region chapter as well, recently having gone so far as to donate a three-year lease of a new S60 T5 to raffle off in support of the organization. In 2012, Lovering donated over $6,000 to the Boys and Girls Club of the Lakes Region.
Held annually by the New England Women’s Leadership Institute a non-profit organization that aids professional women this summit provides professional development tracks, workshops on improving negotiation and conflict management skills, networking and mentoring opportunities, and inspirational keynote speakers. The first Women’s Leadership Summit was held in 2008, and the Lovering Auto Group has been a proud supporter since 2011.
Committed to the protection of abandoned, neglected, abused, and unwanted animals, the Humane Society of Greater Nashua is a non-profit organization supported wholly by donations, ensuring that their temporary pets are treated with love. In addition to lending support for the Walktoberfest fundraiser in 2011 which featured a morning dog walk, pet-friendly vendors, an obstacle course, and a raffle with over 100 prizes, Rich Lovering also served on their board of directors for several years. Because they receive no aid from the government or organizations like the United Way, the Humane Society of Greater Nashua depends on support from companies like Lovering for their continued existence.
Providers of quality entertainment for all ages, the Interlakes Summer Theatre pairs children and teens with theatre pros to create productions of popular stage shows. They are dependent on the generosity of organizations like Lovering for equipment upgrades and general funding.
Built and sustained by the people of New Hampshire, the Center for the Arts exists to inspire, entertain, and educate their audience by offering a range of performances in one of the finest venues in the area. Their educational program draws some 25,000 children per year from across the state.
A non-profit theatre troupe, the Winnipesaukee Playhouse aims to provide a challenging and fun theatrical environment for both visitors and Lakes Region residents alike. Founded in 2004, this cultural gem owes much to the generosity of donors such as Lovering.
Other Community Events
From 1999 – 2009, Lovering supplied new Volvo vehicles to the driver education programs at Nashua High School and Hollis High School.
Starting in 1999, Lovering has donated Dare Cars for the Town of Hollis, NH.
Best of the Best Award
Lovering won the Best of the Best award for 2012 from Bestofsurveys.com at all four of our Volvo and Mitsubishi Locations.
- 2012 – Linda Lovering awarded the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Nashua “Women and Youth Award”
- 2010 – Named among New Hampshire’s Top 100 Private Companies by Business New Hampshire Magazine
- 2010 – Rich Lovering earned the Time Magazine “Dealer of the Year Award”
- 2009 – Nominee for Ford Motor Company’s Salute to Dealers Award
- 2009 – Nominee for the Time Magazine Dealer of the Year Award
- 2009 – Named among New Hampshire’s Top 100 Private Companies by Business New Hampshire Magazine
- 2008 – “The Best of the Best,” Lovering was voted Nashua’s #1 Auto Dealer 5 years running
- 2008 – Named among New Hampshire’s Top 100 Private Companies by Business New Hampshire Magazine
- 2008 – Name a Bronze-level winner in the NADA’s Energy Star Challenge
- 2008 – Nominee for Ford Motor Company’s Salute to Dealers Award
- 2007 – Awarded New Hampshire’s Outstanding Women in Business Award,from the NH Business Review
- 2007 – Named among New Hampshire’s Top 100 Private Companies by Business New Hampshire Magazine
- 2006 – “Not Your Typical Business Award,” given by Citizen’s Bank and NH Business Review
- 2006 – Eminence Award Finalist Celebrating Excellence and Achievement the for Nashua Business Community
- 2005 – Rich and Linda Lovering were awarded the Humanitarian Award given by the NH Charitable Foundation
- 2003 – Rich and Linda Lovering received the Caregivers of the Year Award, given by The Caregivers Inc.