Automotive Sales Consultant at Lovering Mitsubishi
Sell or Lease New Volvo and Mitsubishi vehicles as well as all makes and models of used cars. The Lovering Family of Dealerships is looking to expand our sales staff in Concord. Qualified Automotive Sales Consultant applicants will be self motivated, reliable, accountable, and energetic individuals with a need to succeed! Great communication skills a must. Prior sales experience is not required. You will be provided with professional training and a competitive compensation plan by a company that is as committed to your success as you are. Please apply by email or call today for a confidential interview.
Dan Carlen at tel: (603)410-2063
Job Requirements: You need to be self-motivated, outgoing and enjoy talking with people. A professional appearance and a drug test is required for employment.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma is required and some college is preferred.
*90 Day Guarantee
*Employer matched 401K Plan after 90 days
*2 Weeks Vacation after 1 year
*Fun working environment with opportunities for growth & advancement
Automotive Sales Manager at Lovering Mitsubishi
If you are an
experienced Sales Manager, looking for a rewarding challenge with a
verifiable track record of attaining sales and high CSI goals then we
have a job for you.
an enthusiastic team and successful sales environment focusing on
thinking outside the box and challenging the norm in business.
Overseeing a team of 6 sales professionals, mentoring, training, desking
deals and directing your team towards success. Evaluating and relaying
information related to sales, promotions and competition.
The Successful Applicant will have a strong automotive sales management background with a hunger to succeed as well as:
* Superior customer relationship skills and be wiling to work with other employees for the mutual benefit of the dealership
* Motivation and a winning attitude
* The Ability to oversee the efforts of vehicle sales associates to
enhance the dealerships image, the customer experience and achieving
* Customer Satisfaction
* Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
* Basic MS Office knowledge; ADP computer software and internet proficiency
* Excellent verbal/written communication
* First class communication skills needed to deal with customers, employee's and vendors
* Strong negotiation and presentation skills
* Valid drivers license with a clean driving record
* Professional Appearance
* Finance department experience preferred
* Sales managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards and promote a healthy company culture.
College Degree preferred but will consider someone with a minimum of 5 years experience with a proven track record.
What we are offering:
Competitive salary package $70K - $100K yearly (base + car + comm)
Participation in the annual company loyalty bonus plan
Genuine leadership opportunity with a team that is eager to grow
A close-knit and fun company culture
401k Plan with Match
Competitive Health and Dental Plans with dealer contributions
Paid Vacations and more.