What are the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Safety Features?
Safety is always a number one priority on the road, and safety-conscious drivers opt for the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander. With so many safety features to enjoy, plus an incredible warranty, there’s no reason not to make this model yours today.
Confidence on the road usually requires an impressive warranty, and the Outlander provides drivers in Manchester with a warranty that you simply don’t want to live without.
- 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty
- 5-year/60,000-mile restraint system warranty
- 7-year/100,000-mile anti-corrosion/perforation limited warranty
- 5-year/unlimited miles roadside assistance
When you want the full warranty package, the Outlander is the vehicle that gives it to you.
Cruise control is a convenient feature that helps with longer trips and fuel efficiency, especially when you’re hitting the Goffstown highways. The Mitsubishi Outlander comes with Adaptive Cruise Control, which uses radar technology to measure the distance between you and other vehicles around you. This way, it adjusts your speed in the best possible way to keep you safe.
Driving would be so much easier if you had a vehicle that displays views from every angle, and the Outlander does just that. The advanced features on this model give you the option of bird’s-eye view or wide-angle view, to help you see the road and what lies ahead (and to the side, and behind).
The Mitsubishi Outlander was designed to help Nashua drivers stay fully protected while behind the wheel. In order to achieve this, the new model comes with a variety of protective features.
- Forward collision mitigation uses radar and camera technology to determine if a frontal collision could occur, then warns you and applies brake pressure to help you avoid it
- Rear cross traffic alert uses warning lights and a buzzer to let you know when an object is approaching your vehicle from the side
- Blind Spot Warning and Lane Change Assist let you know when a vehicle is in your blind spot or is quickly approaching it, helping you avoid a collision
- Lane Departure Warning helps you stay in your intended lane by warning you if your vehicle starts to drift without using your signal
- Auto High Beam Headlights automatically switch from low to high beams, which gives you the best visibility while also being kind to other drivers
- The RISE body construction (Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution) was designed to absorb energy during a collision, so everyone in the vehicle is kept safe
Visit Lovering Mitsubishi Today
The 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander is the definition of safety. Visit Lovering Mitsubishi today at 93 Manchester Street in Concord, NH to schedule your test drive or learn more about the safety features in person. You can also contact us online or by calling 603-689-1845 to apply for financing or learn more about our vehicle specials.