What are the 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer Trim Levels?
The Mitsubishi Lancer has been exciting Manchester roads for many years, and the newest model is no exception. With an incredible body style and an abundance of attitude and technology, this is definitely a vehicle you can see yourself in. Plus, whether you’re a soccer mom or a recent grad hitting the real world for the first time, there’s a Mitsubishi Lancer trim level waiting for you.
The Lancer ES 2.0 is the base model that brings affordable style to the Goffstown roads.
- EPA-estimated 27 city and 34 highway mpg
- 7 standard airbags for all-around protection inside the cabin
- FWD for quick starts off the line
Similar to the ES in exterior look, the LE 2.0 model offers more features inside the cabin.
- Red stitching stands out as a detail you don’t want to miss
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto technology keep you fully connected while on the go
- Black exterior accents bring a little more masculinity to the road
ES 2.4 AWC
Kick things up with the Lancer ES 2.4 AWC and see how you prefer to handle Concord with this model.
- Enjoy an EPA-estimated 23 city and 30 highway mpg
- All-Wheel Control option gives you even more reason to love the way this model handles
SE 2.4 AWC
With packages galore, the Lancer SE 2.4 AWC helps you outshine the competition at all times.
- 18-inch two-tone alloy wheels make a statement that cannot be ignored
- Heated front seats offer warmth when the weather is cold
- FUSE hands-free LinkSystem® with Bluetooth™ simplifies how you stay informed and connected
SEL 2.4 AWC
If you’re looking for the model that gives you everything you could want, look no further than the Lancer SEL 2.4 AWC model.
- Leather seating surfaces wrap you up in smooth sophistication
- Halogen headlights deliver a sense of visibility you’ll be sure to appreciate
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers keep you safe so you can focus your efforts on navigating the road
Visit Lovering Mitsubishi Today
Driving the Mitsubishi Lancer around town will surely make others take notice of your sense of style. To make one of these attractive trim levels yours today, be sure to visit Lovering Mitsubishi, located at 93 Manchester Street in Concord, NH to see our inventory. You can also contact us directly at 603-689-1845 to explore our vehicle specials or apply for financing.