What are the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Trim Levels?
The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport is an attractive SUV that fulfills the heart of Goffstown drivers. What makes this model so great is that it comes with different trim levels, which means it’s a great choice for drivers with many tastes and needs. From models with incredible MPG to those with impressive powertrains, take a look at the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport trim levels.
Outlander Sport ES 2.0
The Outlander Sport ES 2.0 is an incredibly fuel-efficient model that brings excitement to the Manchester roads.
- Delivers 24 city and 30 highway mpg and comes with FWD or AWC
- 2.0L MIVEC DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine
- 18-inch two-tone alloy wheels
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Outlander Sport LE 2.0
This vehicle is a step above the ES and offers more impressive features that you’ll be sure to love.
- 6.5-inch display with smartphone link
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Rearview camera system
Outlander Sport SE 2.4
The Outlander Sport SE 2.4 boasts plenty of upgrades that make this an optimal choice throughout Nashua.
- 23 city and 28 highway mpg
- 2.4L MIVEC engine offers 168 hp
- SiriusXM® satellite radio
- FUSE Hands-free link system
Outlander Sport SEL 2.4
Designed for style, the Outlander Sport SEL 2.4 is one of the top-of-the-line models.
- Leather seating surfaces
- 8-way power adjustable seating
- FAST-key passive entry system
Outlander Sport GT 2.4 AWC
When you want the best of the best, opt for the Outlander Sport GT 2.4 AWC.
- 2.0L MIVEC DOHC 16-valve four-cylinder engine
- Automatic air conditioning climate control
- Heated power-adjustable side view mirror
Choose Lovering Mitsubishi
Lovering Mitsubishi has a nice selection of Outlander Sport trim levels for you to choose from. Visit our dealership today at 95 Manchester Street in Concord, NH to see our inventory, or contact us at 603-689-1851 to explore our vehicle specials.