What Outlander Trim Should I Buy?
The Mitsubishi Outlander offers a lot of space and brings plenty of innovation to the Manchester roads. Plus, with multiple trim levels to choose from, drivers get to pick and choose what features and amenities make sense for your specific drive while also catering your vehicle of choice to your specific budget. No matter which Mitsubishi Outlander trim level you choose, you can rest assured you’re getting a vehicle that will always put a smile on your face and make others take notice as you head through Nashua. Learn more about the available Mitsubishi Outlander trim levels below.
The Mitsubishi Outlander ES is the base model of this SUV and comes with standard features that you’d have to pay extra for on other models.
- 18-inch alloy wheels provide incredible traction in varying road and weather conditions while also bringing a vast amount of style to the Goffstown roads
- 6.1-inch touchscreen offers ample entertainment and easy access to the things you need to know
- Rearview camera offers improved visibility as you drive in reverse
- Third row seating ensures you can take everyone along for the ride
Move up a notch and you can bring home the Outlander SE, which also provides its own set of features and swag for an incredible attitude while on the road.
- 7-inch Smartphone Link Display Audio system simplifies the way you connect your phone to your vehicle for enhanced connectivity
- FAST-Key passive entry system lets you get in and get moving with the push of a button
- Heated front seats keep everyone toasty warm when the weather isn’t
For drivers interested in additional luxury features, the Outlander SEL is a great addition to your household.
- Leather seating delivers more sophistication inside the cabin that offers improved comfort
- Chrome accents deliver touches of detail throughout the cabin that provide an aesthetically pleasing sight
- Dual-zone automatic climate control give passengers the ability to decide their own comfort level
Outlander 3.0 S-AWC
At the top of the Outlander list is the Outlander 3.0 S-AWC, which offers more features and more powerful performance.
- 3.0L V6 engine delivers 224 hp and comes with a 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- Super All-Wheel Drive ensures you stay safe, regardless of weather or road conditions
- LED headlights deliver a crisp lighting of the road in front of you for better visibility
Find Yours at Lovering Mitsubishi
Lovering Mitsubishi is the place to go to purchase a new or used Mitsubishi Outlander. Visit our dealership today at 93 Manchester Street in Concord, NH, or contact us directly at 603-689-1845 to learn more about our vehicle specials.