The Top Accessories for the 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
The 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport has earned plenty of fans throughout the greater Manchester, NH area for its versatility, efficiency, and smart design. While it comes with plenty of great features right when you drive it off of the lot, there are also plenty of accessories to help you personalize the vehicle, or to make it even better-suited for a variety of needs. Here are some of our favorites:
- All-weather floor mats – These are a must, no matter what you’re doing, no matter what the season or the weather — they’ll keep your Outlander Sport clean and looking great while doing it.
- Bike attachment – You can opt for a fork mount or an upright mount — either way, if you’re a fan of hitting the trails far and wide on your bicycle, this is a must.
- Remote engine start Get your Outlander Sport warmed up before you need to hit the road. This is only available in models equipped with a CVT.
- Tailgate spoiler – This is an easy way to maker this superb crossover look even sportier.
- LED illumination kit (floor) – Want to add a bit of stylistic flair to the interior of your Outlander Sport? Add the LED illumination kit, which gives the vehicle’s interior subtle blue lighting.
- LED daytime running lights – Another sharp stylistic addition that will make your vehicle stand out from the pack. Requires front corner extensions.
- Rearview camera – A great feature when you’re trying to park, the rearview camera gives you a view of what’s behind your 2014 Outlander sport while you’re in reverse. This accessory requires a Mitsubishi navigation system and a camera harness.
That’s just a peek at the accessories available to you — for more, pay a visit to our parts center.
Whether you’re looking for accessories, service, or your next vehicle, we believe that you’ll find what you’re looking for when you come to our dealership. We’re committed to being the top Mitsubishi dealer near Manchester, and that commitment pushes us to excellence in everything that we do.